We will be holding an auction of waterway related items following the formal part of our AGM at 7.30pm on 26th November.
It's a marvellous opportunity to pick up some bargain Christmas presents for those special boaty friends. Bids will be accepted by email in advance to: [email protected] (by 25th November please), or at the auction.
Winning bidders will be asked to pay for their items after the auction by BACS payment and buyers must collect items from Stoke Bruerne (subject to CV-19 lockdown restrictions). Some items have a reserve price. The reserve is stated in the description where applicable.
1. Large framed print of FMC Dock, Braunston under glass, by well known artist - Alan Firth, 585 x 450mm (reserve £40)
2. Small framed (clip frame) poster under glass, Narrowboat Theatre, 300 x 425mm
3. Measham giftware jug c. 1980s, in good condition with 'Home Sweet Home' motto
4. 'Noeuds Marins' framed French marine knots under glass with model clipper, 490 x 440mm, slight chip on gold framing at top (visible in photo)
5. Model narrowboat
6. Rectangular shallow commemorative dish from Stourport
7. Medium/Large framed original drawing of Stoke Bruerne signed by David Gaff, in white frame, under glass, 535 x 435mm
8. Small Measham giftware tea pot c. 1980s in good condition with "Love at Home" motto
9. Set of Measham giftware mugs
c. 1980s in good condition with "Home Sweet Home and Home is Best" mottos
10. Large original framed oil painting of Braunston, Admiral Nelson lock by artist Harley Crossley, 675 x 370mm, light grey/gold frame (reserve £175)
11. Set of three small decorative rope fenders, perfect for door handles or curtain tie backs
12. BRAND NEW Penny Watch still in box, RRP £29.99
13. Small framed linocut limited edition 4/10 print of Betty's Lock, Stoke Bruerne by Charlotte Ashman, 2019, 8" x10" in silver frame. RRP £45